Recording of telephone conversations for analog lines.
Support: Windows, Linux;
Number of channels: 2;
Connection: USB port 1.1 or higher.
The SpRecord system is designed to record telephone conversations and record analog sound from various sources to a computer:
- telephone lines;
- radio stations (via signal mixer);
- analog GSM gateways;
- active microphones.
- Support: Windows, Linux;
- Caller ID support: CallerID FSK / DTMF, Soviet Caller ID;
- Digital compression of mp3, gsm, etc. (1 hour of continuous recording - 5 MB);
- Uploading data to the SpRecord Cloud service up to 500 MB or 100 hours of recording for free;
- Network operation with differentiation of user rights, flexible login / password access system;
- Control of unanswered calls and other events with SMS and E-mail notification;
- Directory of subscribers, cities, countries and mobile operators;
- Fast / slow playback of records without changing the timbre of the voice;
- Integration with PBXs via SMDR protocol;
- Ability to maintain a database on Microsoft SQL Server;
- System integration with any software (via SDK);
- Turn on the notification about the recording of the conversation.
- Support for warning modes: tone signal (GOST 28384 - 89) / voice warning;
- Possibility of replacing the voice warning about recording (maximum duration - 3 seconds).